News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Yanno... a certain board owner shit the bed...

Started by Frood, July 11, 2023, 10:40:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Lost a bunch of quality posters, back-pedaled like a girlie man when he realised his forum instantly started dying, which in turn didn't stem the exodus....only quickened it.

And now two former Top 5 of All Time heavy hitters have reunited to mod a sub together while a late comer bullshit merchant piked it in a matter of few days on that forum, thus leaving a sock puppet account riding shotgun for the green eyed girlie Lurch figure...

Shit move but it's a real shame about the dismount....  :pop:
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: Frood post_id=506944 time=1689129601 user_id=1676
Lost a bunch of quality posters, back-pedaled like a girlie man when he realised his forum instantly started dying, which in turn didn't stem the exodus....only quickened it.

And now two former Top 5 of All Time heavy hitters have reunited to mod a sub together while a late comer bullshit merchant piked it in a matter of few days on that forum, thus leaving a sock puppet account riding shotgun for the green eyed girlie Lurch figure...

Tomorrow is Wednesday. Let's see if we can top all that excitement.

Lokmar

People were bound to figure out BF sooner or later....or just get tired of his shit.

Biggie Smiles

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=506945 time=1689130074 user_id=3389
Quote from: Frood post_id=506944 time=1689129601 user_id=1676

No today is Wednesday, Ribeye...

And Wednesday is when I socially influence others to post or not post at a forum or social media platform or not post at a forum or social media platform..

You see... I'm pretty fucking big dolmades and I ain't from no tin, yo...  and I make 1K every time somebody ignores me and doesn't ever respond.

Yeah bro... I'm that that fucking large. You evar heard of sugar on top a Sundae? Or a banana split?

Imma all that shit and more, G. I split my banana mulpt times daily and suck up all that sugar cuz no use cryin' over spilt milk... and now my unfed diseased cat is gone, I gotta move product out my mattress like FIERCE!!@%$$$!!

(No, my landlady said clean your room or she will have the CPS come in...Cockroach Protective Service.)

Bitch don't know shit!

They mah peeps, yo! Got them trained and all shit. Like Joe's Apartment! You ever see those motherfuckers post in his mental board?

Solid!

Anyways, this will be my new recruitment poster until I flounce in 3.5 days again.. .

https://i.postimg.cc/MHHTszxM/Face-App-1689131474611.jpg">

REPRESENT BIATCHES!!!!

(oh, wait.... was that my bus? Gotta jet away.... 1st class... nothing but the best)....
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=506950 time=1689131504 user_id=3351
People were bound to figure out BF sooner or later....or just get tired of his shit.

It will happen again too. He is a weird one.

Shen Li

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=506952 time=1689132652 user_id=3214
But mannnnnn they had a whole lotta guests tho

ac_toofunny

Frood

If you don't all fall into line, I may have to cancel all of you....because yanno... I'm the only shaker and mover here left..

Fuck sc'T and Freud...
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: Frood post_id=506953 time=1689132665 user_id=1676
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=506945 time=1689130074 user_id=3389

No today is Wednesday, Ribeye...

And Wednesday is when I socially influence others to post or not post at a forum or social media platform or not post at a forum or social media platform..

You see... I'm pretty fucking big dolmades and I ain't from no tin, yo...  and I make 1K every time somebody ignores me and doesn't ever respond.

Yeah bro... I'm that that fucking large. You evar heard of sugar on top a Sundae? Or a banana split?

Imma all that shit and more, G. I split my banana mulpt times daily and suck up all that sugar cuz no use cryin' over spilt milk... and now my unfed diseased cat is gone, I gotta move product out my mattress like FIERCE!!@%$$$!!

(No, my landlady said clean your room or she will have the CPS come in...Cockroach Protective Service.)

Bitch don't know shit!

They mah peeps, yo! Got them trained and all shit. Like Joe's Apartment! You ever see those motherfuckers post in his mental board?

Solid!

Anyways, this will be my new recruitment poster until I flounce in 3.5 days again.. .

https://i.postimg.cc/MHHTszxM/Face-App-1689131474611.jpg">

REPRESENT BIATCHES!!!!

(oh, wait.... was that my bus? Gotta jet away.... 1st class... nothing but the best)....

I expect KM's bs filled departure will be mocked for some time.

Anonymous

I'll check in later, I hope to see more fussing and fretting about jealousy carry on.

DKG

Quote from: "Not too salty" post_id=507024 time=1689168733
I'll check in later, I hope to see more fussing and fretting about jealousy carry on.

Get some glasses Admin because you are seeing things that are not there. Most people here are laughing at your friend for his dramtic exit. I on the other hand, I want you to grow a pair, dig up your old handle and debate me in the politics sub.

Anonymous

Quote from: DKG post_id=507028 time=1689169149 user_id=3390

Get some glasses Admin because you are seeing things that are not there. Most people here are laughing at your friend for his dramtic exit. I on the other hand, I want you to grow a pair, dig up your old handle and debate me in the politics sub.

LOL@Y'all!  The only people "Laughing" are the problem kids booted out.  How many threads and posts by this small handful of 'sour grapes' about BF are there so far?

Lokmar

Reggie_Essent

Quote from: DKG post_id=507028 time=1689169149 user_id=3390

Oh, you'd mop the floor in any debate with Admin. He's always been a bit deficient in the articulation department.

Lokmar

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview